This electronic waiver form must be completed prior to your kambo session:
Please read the rest of this page carefully as it highlights preparation or anything that may contraindicate you from taking Kambo. If you have a question don’t hesitate to reach out anytime.
- Be sure to wear loose and comfortable clothing. You may bring a light blanket and pillow if you like for comfort during your Kambo Session.
- Have your last meal the night before. Don’t eat anything on the morning of your Kambo session and drink only enough water to wet your throat if you need but please nothing more than that. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
- Bring 1 liter of water with you. Smart water is preferred or water with electrolytes added to it but is not mandatory. We will have some tea and honey afterwards. This will help with the restoration of the electrolyte balance following the session. Also coconut water is great for this if you would like to bring some with you as well.
- The cost is $125 per person.
Things that should be avoided before Kambo
Please read carefully. Mixing Kambo with any of the following could be extremely dangerous:
- Immune suppressants for autoimmune disorders
- Slimming or sleeping supplements (including melatonin)
- Alcohol or drugs 24 hours before or after
- Do NOT fast 7 days before or after Kambo
- Colonics, enemas, liver flushes or any water based detox should be avoided within 3 days either side of taking Kambo
Kambo is very safe when given by a properly trained practitioner however there are some conditions for which Kambo is contraindicated. You should absolutely NOT participate in a Kambo treatment if any of the following apply:
- Have serious heart problems
- Have Elhers Danlos Syndrome
- Are on medication for low blood pressure
- Have had a stroke
- Have had a brain hemorrhage
- Have an aneurism or blood clots
- Lack the mental capacity to make the decision to take Kambo
- Have serious mental health problems excluding depression, PTSD and anxiety
- Are undergoing chemotherapy, radiotherapy or for 4 weeks afterwards
- Take immune-suppressants for organ transplant
- Have Addison’s Disease
- Have current and severe Epilepsy
- Are recovering from a major surgical procedure
- Are under 18 years old
- Have undergone a Bufo ceremony, Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Mushrooms in the past 6 weeks
- Are pregnant or maybe so or are breast-feeding a child under 6 months old
- Taking diuretics
- Person is over 70 years old
- Person has consumed large amounts of water prior to arriving for kambo
- Person has received the covid vaccine in the last 4 weeks
This electronic waiver must be completed before showing up to your Kambo session. I look forward to working with you!